Wednesday, July 09, 2014

My Favorite Humor Writing Book

I can't remember if I've posted this before, but I have a favorite book on writing humor that I refer to over and over. It really taught me all I know about putting humor into my books. The funny thing is....writing humor is actually not fun and games.  It's quite a lot of work using a lot of different tricks. It is definitely something you can learn. You don't have to be naturally "funny" to put humor into your books. I REALLY enjoy humor, but I'm not that witty when I'm talking to people. I just happen to know a lot of tricks that make people laugh when I write...and you can find out about them too. They are all in this book, called, "Comedy Writing Secrets," by Mel Helitzer.


I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did! 


No comments: