Thursday, April 17, 2014

Passion for Parenting

I started a new blog today called "A Passion for Parenting."  I made it separate from this blog because I wanted it to focus solely on giving parenting tips that I have learned over the years though being a veteran mother of five and also teaching children in church classrooms for 15 years.  Over the years I have learned some things that really work!  So if you or your friends are interested, check it out!  I hope to post on it a couple of times a week, and maybe more if I'm lucky!  Click on the name of the blog to check it out!  I hope that it will help many parents learn and avoid the many pitfalls of parenting that I've learned to navigate over the years, and experience joy in the journey, and success in their children.

News on the next "Confessions" book:  I've now gathered up all the essays and am working on editing them to fit a national audience.  I hope to finish it by the end of the month and then send it in to the publishers.  Wish me luck!

And just because I couldn't resist:  Here is one of my favorite pictures being pinned on pinterest these days.




Cracks me up, every time!

Speaking of pinterest, you can follow me on pinterest to get access to thousands of pins that are for helping mothers of families!  Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Cindy Beck, author said...

Loved this ... made me laugh out loud. :)